WELCOME TO THE ANEW GROUP
Founded in San Juan, Puerto Rico, The Anew Group serves individuals and organizations interested in developing skills for well-being and conscious leadership. Offering innovative and scientifically proven mindfulness-based programs in Puerto Rico and beyond, Anew Group provides an array of learning experiences to meet the uniqueness and complexities of today’s environment. We are here to become your trusted collaborator.
The facts are a wake-up call:
- Recent studies in neuroscience show that our brain is not equipped to multitask.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that American businesses spend over 300 billion dollars annually on stress related conditions.
- The primary causes of stress are lifestyle choices.
- Mindfulness-based programs have been scientifically proven to improve the skill of paying attention and self-awareness, which leads to develop the ability for making wiser lifestyle choices.
- Key organizations in pillar sectors of society have been incorporating mindfulness-based programs since 1979.
- Mindful Leadership made its debut at The World Economic Forum in 2013 and has remained a central topic.
What do the facts tell you? Time to wake up, take action and begin anew
The Anew Group is the right match for you or your workplace, if you believe:
- In being curious about exploring a new way of learning.
- That developing skills for well-being and conscious leadership are important for your development and that of your organization.
- In having a “think globally, act locally” approach.
- In doing business with a trustworthy and experienced group that measures results—there are no quick fixes or “flavor of the month” programs.
- In being a model for ethical practices and social responsibility.
Founder and Lead Facilitator
What is Mindfulness Mindfulness is awareness, an innate state we all have access to as human beings.
Watch Jon Kabat-Zinn talk about What is Mindfulness.
Programs All of our programs can be offered in Spanish or English
When you or your organization participate in one of our programs, a portion of your business is destined to the Anew Group’s Sharing is Caring Program giving the opportunity to individuals with limited financial resources to participate in our learning experiences.
Contact email@example.com to learn more and apply.
“Valuable and revealing information that empowers me to live in the present and from the being mode”.
“In just a few hours, I discovered (and on occasions rediscovered) the capacities I possess that will allow me to be more present with peace and harmony. The sensations experimented that day were unique and unforgettable. Thank you very much”!
“This workshop was offered with a genuine intention. It’s evident you (Irma) teach this workshop with love and that is why it’s of benefit to all, because it’s authentic and comes from the heart”.
“What a match! The tailor-made program suited our team in the best possible way. Through tangible and simple practices we learned not only to handle and manage stress, but also to “scrutinize within” in order to better focus, thus sharpening our skills while being more alert and aware. We were provided with great “tools” to more effectively respond to our daily demands, both professional as well as personal”.